Anything is possible

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now.
I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us.
You're afraid of change. I don't know the future.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.
I came here, to tell you how it's going to begin."

torsdag 9 september 2010

Wizard sleeve

"-Jayme over used her purple dildo (Waldo) so her vagina now hang like a "wizard sleeve."
 
Wizard Sleeve:
1. Used to describe large, hanging or dangling labia.
"-As in "Holy cow! Check out the wizard sleeves on that broad!"

2. The inner labia of a vagina that protrude well beyond the outer labia. So called because they are large and stretchy and flap in the wind like the silken sleeve of a wizard's garments. The presence of a wizard sleeve
gives the vulva an appearance quite different than a coin slot and usually means the vagina is not a peach.
"-I went down on her, which was nice, but her freakin' wizard sleeve kept getting in the way!

3. Very flappy or dangly lips of a vagina.
"-Her wizard sleeve reminded me of the lips of a dog, so I couldn't pursue her orgy."

4. When I female's private region has been so badly abused, it hangs limply like the sleeve of a wizard's robe.
"-Man, I heard that Jamie was with Big ol' Beverly last night.
He said when he got finished, her box was tore up like a creepy Wizard Sleeve!"


5. A female that has low hanging "curtains."
"-I was withis this chick the other night and i could see that she had a Wizard sleeve."
"-......was it good?"
"-well she still had her grany panites on still!" (NOOOOO!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar